Maybank Group Scholarship Programme Update
For Malaysian students with outstanding academic performance, Maybank is offering the Maybank Group Scholarship Programme* to help them pursue undergraduate programmes in some of the top-ranking universities.
As part of their CSR activities, Maybank has been granting scholarships to eligible Malaysian students since 1972. Over 2000 Malaysian students have benefitted from this scholarship programme to date. Students who perform exceptionally well in academics, extra-curricular activities are awarded full scholarships to study in the best-ranking universities in Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
The scholarship covers the enrolment and tuition fees and other essential expenses including books, accommodation and living allowances. Students can also benefit from the following activities that are part of this programme:
- Community-based Learning
- Workshops and Ambassador Programmes
- Boot Camps and Team Building Activities
- Scholar Engagement with EXCO / Senior Managers
Listed below are the programmes sponsored by Maybank Foundation:
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Risk Management
- Future-ready related courses including programming, coding, creative design, data science, mobile application, web design, etc.
Eligibility for International Education:
- The total gross household income of the applicant should not exceed RM 150,000 per annum.
- Applicant must be within 21 years old
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Foundation programme and should be accepted into a full-time degree in a top-ranked university in Australia, the UK or the US.
To be eligible for pre-university and foundation programmes:
- The applicant must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 to avail of the scholarship benefits in the U.S.A.
- Applicants must possess minimum A-levels of AAB to avail the scholarship benefits in the UK.
- They must achieve a minimum SAM of 90% to avail the scholarship benefits in Australia.