What should you know about UNSW Sydney?
- Ranked #43rd in the world - QS Rankings
- Has the highest ratings in research than any other universities in Australia - (2018 ERA)
- Ranked #24th in the world for employer reputation - QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Ranked #1st in Sydney and NSW for Employer Reputation - QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- The first university in the world to be awarded the maximum QS Five Star Plus ratings across teaching, research, employability, facilities and innovation categories.
Update 1: International Students Looking to Apply for Medicine at UNSW
International students applying for medicine at UNSW will be selected based on their academic merit (academic results from Secondary School or High School), their performance in the admission tests (ISAT or UCAT) and an interview with UNSW Medicine. Students will be selected on the basis of the highest rank in all three measures.
Students who are looking to pursue a medical degree program must acquire a minimum GPA of 9.0 in the Life Sciences stream of the UNSW Foundation Course.
Students who have completed their Foundation Studies from the Group of Eight Universities are also eligible to apply for Medicine at UNSW. Students who have completed their foundation studies at a non GO8 must complete at least one year of full-time study.
Update 2: UNSW Scholarships Offers
|International Scientia Coursework Scholarship
*for minimum duration of the program
|Australia's Global University Award
|UNSW Global Academic Award