We have another scholarship update for you! This time it’s from the University of Plymouth!
The good news is that this scholarship will open beneficial opportunities for international students hailing from Singapore. The University of Plymouth is a well-equipped institution that meets the rising academic needs of international students. If you are someone who is aspiring to graduate from an esteemed university as an overseas student, then the University of Plymouth is the right place to leap forward in your academic adventure.
Being ranked among the world’s top 25 universities in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings, 2021, the university is getting ready to offer the ‘GREAT Scholarship’, a scholarship funded by the university and the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council. Students enrolling in one of the below-listed courses will be offered £10,000 tuition fees in the 2022-2023 academic year.
List of eligible courses to receive the GREAT Scholarship:
- MSc Applied Marine Science
- MRes Marine Biology
- MSc Marine Conservation
- MSc Sustainable Environmental Management
- MSc Environmental Consultancy
- MSc Coastal Engineering
- MSc Offshore Renewable Energy
- MSc Offshore Renewable Energy Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Aquaculture
Note: Applications are open from 25 October 2021 and will be closed on 31 May 2022.
- Singapore resident
- Possess an outstanding academic record
- Meet English Language requirements
- Hold an unconditional/conditional offer letter for one of the eligible programmes from the University of Plymouth
- Complete a GREAT Scholarship application form