For Students of Ausmat, CIMP, MUFY, UEC, A-Level, STPM:
Regardless of your academic results, we can assist you for the application to further study in Australia
Why study in Australia?
Australia is a modern, democratic country with great healthcare, excellent educational institutions and a geography that’s like no place else on earth.
And as a safe location with a high standard of living, it’s a wonderful place to study and explore. Come and see for yourself why it’s the 3rd most popular study destination in the world for international students.
Speak With Us Today
The Education system in Australia
Studying in Australia is a great choice, here’s why:
- Australian universities are rated amongst the best in the world, with 8 of them ranked in the Top 100
- The Australian University system itself is even better than Germany and New Zealand (9th in the world)
- Most universities are located in capital cities that rank in the top 30 most liveable cities for students
- Over $200,000,000 is spent annually on international scholarships by the Government
- International students are welcome, and a huge number from all over the world choose Australia each year as their study destination
With a great education system in place, you can live, study and experience another culture with plenty of attractions and transport infrastructure at your fingertips.
The cost of studying in Australia
Whilst not cheap, studying in Australia isn’t as expensive as some other western countries. As an international student, you’ll be expected to pay for your tuition in advance for each study period.
Here are some examples of course costs, listed in Australian dollars:
- School – up to A$15,386 per year
- English language studies – around A$240 ~ A$475 per week depending on course length
- Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) A$6,000 ~ A$23,700
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – A$21,100 ~ A$41,280*
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree -A$21,800 ~ A$46,500*
- Doctoral Degree – A$22,300 ~ A$43,200*
* Note: this doesn’t include high value courses like veterinary or medical.
Whilst you’re not permitted to carry out paid work in Australia on a Student Visa, you can apply for a working visa once you’ve finished your study.
University qualified employees are in high demand in Australia, across a wide range of disciplines including Accountancy, Engineering and Professional Services, so there are great opportunities to gain work when you graduate.Speak With Us Today
Preparing for study
A step-by-step guide
to the application & visa process
Australia has a stringent visa system in place, but we can help guide you through
the process and give you the best chance of success.
Here’s how it works:
- Register below to get a FREE counselling session with our education counsellor. Get some insights based on your preferences.
- Gather documents & apply to Institutions (we have great working relationships with the institutions)
- Receive Institution Offer Letter
- Accept offer letter, payment for tuition fees & health insurance
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Source for student accommodation
- Lodge student visa application
- Undergo medical & biometric examination
- Pre-departure briefing
- Purchase of flight tickets & Go!
5 great reasons to study in Australia
There are many reasons to choose Australia as your international study destination, here’s our top 5:
- Well Established Education System
- Post-Study work visa available
- Friendly people
- Beautiful landscape
- Affordable living
Our study partners in Australia
What our students say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us
"Very efficient and helpful. Thanks to AECC, the whole process was done quickly and smoothly without even having to go their office. Special thanks to Ms Mei Pei Tan for being available to answer my questions at any time. Definitely recommend it to everyone."
"Great service and extremely helpful! Don't even have to worry about travelling to their centre. Thanks a lot! Definitely recommended @MeiPei"
"Miss Tan Mei Pei was a tremendous help in my application to the university as well as for an australian visa. She was very patient and provided detailed guidance which made the process very smooth. Very grateful for everything & would recommend her services to anyone looking to study in Australia 👍🏻"
Talk with an AECC Global Education
Counsellor today about studying in Australia
It’s completely FREE to talk with an AECC Global Education Counsellor about your options.
Simply leave your details below and one of our team will call you soon.