The University of Amsterdam (UvA) is a university with a rich history, providing students with a high-quality education in an inspiring surrounding. The University was established in 1632 and it is the largest university in the Netherlands. The University is a world-class centre for research and teaching and is also committed to helping students think in an original, independent and academic way. Over 5,000 international students and researchers from over 100 countries study there. The University is located in the centre of Amsterdam. This allows students to gain a world-class education in one of Europe’s most vibrant and appealing cities. Study in a lively economic environment with Dutch companies such as Philips, Heineken, Shell and ING Bank.
Why study at the University of Amsterdam?
- At university of Amsterdam students can choose of 5 focused majors: specialise in European Literature and Culture, European History, East European Studies, European Law, or European Economics.
- Post-study work opportunities for international students are offered by the university.
- The city is a European cultural hub with a vibrant, creative and diverse international community.
- Students study about politics, law and economics of the European Union, as well as the historical, cultural and literary roots of today’s Europe.
- The university ranks #64 in the world by QS University Rankings 2020
- The university is ranked as the 19th university in Europe according to Times Higher Education European University Rankings 2019.
The University of Amsterdam offers excellent undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
The key programs are listed below:
The University of Amsterdam has two scholarship programs designed to offer for international students. Amsterdam Merit Scholarship and Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship are the two scholarship programs.
Studying at École Ducasse which prepares you for the future of your dreams in the best way possible, with the best learning
Speak with our experts
To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
"Miss Tan Mei Pei was a tremendous help in my application to the university as well as for an australian visa. She was very patient and provided detailed guidance which made the process very smooth. Very grateful for everything & would recommend her services to anyone looking to study in Australia"
"The staff (Ms Tan) of AECC Global who guided me is very helpful and efficient. There is no delay in anything or any inconvenience. Her work was all up to date. AECC Global is a very good choice if you are considering studies abroad."
"I applied for multiple universities alone, and only required the help of AECC when applying to Deakin University. Honestly I wish I'd have found them earlier and got their assistance for my other applications. My representative - Mun Yeu, was super helpful and quick to respond. 12/10 would recommend anyone."