The Technological University Dublin was established in 2019 by a merger among the Dublin Institute of Technology, Institute of Technology Tallaght and the Institute of technology Biancharrdstown making it the first three campus technology university in Ireland.
TU Dublin carries on the legacy of three institutions dedicating itself to the conversion of innovative ideas into a reality and transforming students into graduates with a rewarding career.
The university collaborates with a variety of national and international academic partners to develop a refreshing learning experience for the students to conduct impactful research.
TU Dublin is home to advanced research and an innovative environment which attempts to solve the crucial challenges faced by the global community.
TU Dublin delivers a learning experience with ways to graduate from apprenticeship to PhD. The courses are designed to help students learn from practice and about the latest research and technological advances.
The university offers a wide range of sports and social activities, giving students the opportunity to enjoy a vibrant campus life.
Why Choose TU Dublin
- TU Dublin offers over 200 courses and trains students with practical education for a better understanding of subjects.
- TU Dublin carries the reputation of three universities in one.
- The University enables students to stay ahead by educating them on the latest technological advancements.
- TU Dublin is the home for 28,000 students from over 85 countries making it a diverse student community.
- TU Dublin is located at the heart of the city allowing students to enjoy the city life in Dublin.
- The university has a sports centre at each campus. It also provides opportunities for students to be a part of various clubs and societies.
- TU Dublin ranked in the top 300 young universities in 2020 by Times Higher Education.
- TU Dublin ranked in the top 400 universities for electrical engineering and electronics in 2020
- TU Dublin ranked in the top 800 universities in the QS world university rankings for the year 2020.
TU Dublin offers over 200 courses. The university's primary focus is on STEM subjects and provides students with specialist labs and equipment. Here’s a list of their key programs,
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
TU Dublin renders a variety of scholarship programs to students depending on their course and specialisation.
The following are the scholarships offered:
- Conservatory Scholarship
- Henderson Park Scholarships
- Lee Hotel Scholarship
- Marriott Scholarships
- Mont Kavanagh Awards
- Moy Scholarship for Architectural Technology
- The Musgrave Scholarships in Culinary Arts
- No Mind Left Behind (NMLB, educational initiative of The Ireland Funds)
- The Ocean Edge Resort and Golf Club Scholarships
- Panelto Scholarships in Culinary Arts & Food Technology, and Mechanical & Design Engineering.
- The Sir Richard Morrison Scholarship
- The SIRUS Scholarship for Engineering
- Travel Scholarship in Renewable Energy
- Wallace Family Scholarship for Engineering
Studying at TU Dublin gives you an excellent learning experience to transform yourself into a career-ready, innovative, and socially responsible individual.
Explore Technological University Dublin Scholarships
We see your potential and help you to study at Technological University Dublin that adds significant value to your future.
Our international education counsellors proactively guide and support the international students in choosing the top-ranking universities and the best courses to achieve their career goal. We make sure our students are provided with personalised support when applying to study at Technological University Dublin.