Authorised Representative of
#21 Overall Ranking in UKGuardian University Guide 2020
- TEF Gold rating - The Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) is the UK Government’s first assessment of teaching excellence in higher education and our gold rating sees us ranked among the top 20%
- No. 1 in the UK for boosting graduate salaries (The Economist 2017)
- #21 in the UK (Guardian 2020)
- Portsmouth Business School ranked in top 30 (RAE)
- 97.5% of graduates already working or in further study (6 months after graduation) (DLHE 2017)
- Top 10 most cost-effective city in the UK (NatWest 2019).
Portsmouth Subjects Ranking#3, Biosciences
#9, Mathematics (including Logistics)
#9, Sport & Exercise Science
#12, Fashion & Textiles
#12, Social Work
#17, Pharmacy / Pharmacology
#18, Electronic Engineering
#19, International Relations
CAMPUS & FACILITIES
Location, location, location – Portsmouth is a cozy, cost effective city with the best weather in the country.
The University Library is open 24 hours a day during term time, and has over a million printed books, e-books e-journals available plus DVDs, maps, online newspapers and microfilms, and you can access many of these resources off-campus.
UoP Motion Capture Studio uses the industry-standard Vicon optical system, which can record the movement of objects and people, to create visual effects for games, virtual reality and film. The studio also provides professional services to commercial clients such as film studios – so you'll have the chance to work on real projects during your studies.
UoP Bloomberg Suite is a virtual environment where you can develop the skills needed to work in finance. You'll have access to the same data, analytics and software used by 250,000 finance professionals around the world, and have the chance to monitor and analyse real-time financial market data movements.
UoP Forensic Innovation Centre (FIC) is the UK's first university-based operational police forensic research facility. Here you can work alongside Hampshire Constabulary's scientific staff and our academics. Together, you'll research the tests and techniques the police use to solve crime more effectively.
UoP Future Technology Centre (FTC) is where science and engineering students can use the latest simulation, visualisation and modelling equipment, and learn advanced techniques like digital microscopy and laser sintering. It's also where you can work on real projects with the external companies that use the FTC’s facilities and equipment.
Business, Management & Logistics
- Corporate Strategy for Sustainability
- Managing in a Global Economic and Financial Environment
- International Marketing Management
- Global Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Financial and Accounting Management
- Strategic International HRM
- Managing Operations and the Supply Chain
- Innovation and Enterprise in an International Context
- Global Director
- Chief Executive
- General Manager
- Finance Director
- Programme Manager
- Business Consultant
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Management
- International Business
- Global Sustainability
- International Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Business Dissertation
- Production management
- Financial analyst
- Project and commercialisation manager
- Quality assurance manager
- Product manager
- Account manager
- Business development executive
Duration: 14 Months Fees: £14,700* Intakes: Jan, Sep
- Logistics Modelling
- Operations Management
- Project (Masters Logistics)
- Strategic Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Production management
- Transportation management
- Quality control
- Facilities planning
- Supply chain management
- Passenger transportation
Duration: 12 ~ 17 Months Fees: £15,900* Intakes: Sep, Jan
Placement yearAfter your second year, you can do an optional work placement year to get valuable work experience in a design practice or the wider construction industry. This'll hone your skills and build valuable knowledge for your final year. UoP'll help you secure a work placement that fits your aspirations. You’ll get mentoring and support throughout the year.
Career Roles & Opportunities:
- architectural design
- interior design
- landscape architecture
- urban design and master planning
- architectural technology
- product design
- graphic design
- lighting design
- set design
Duration: 3 Years, 4 Years (Work placement) Fees: £14,300* Intakes: Sep
Placement yearAfter your second year, you can choose to do a work placement year to get valuable work experience in the industry.
Jobs & Career:
- interior designer
- model maker
- computer visualiser
- Part 1 architectural assistant
- film studio props designer
Full-time: 3 Years, 4 Years (with work placement) Fees: £14,300* Intakes: Sep
Career OpportunitiesWhen you finish the course, our Careers and Employability service can help you find a job that puts your skills to work in the industry. The skills you'll develop on this course, will open doors to exciting careers in professional and creative careers, and put you one step closer to becoming a registered architect. After you leave the University, you can get help, advice and support for up to 5 years from our Careers and Employability service as you advance in your career.
Duration: 2 years full time Fees: £14,300* Intakes: Sep, Jan
- School of Civil Engineering Civil Engineering and Surveying contributes to the design, construction and management of infrastructure used by millions of people around the world every day.
- School of Mechanical and Design Engineering From the phone in your pocket to the car you drive – each relies on ambitious and innovative engineers. At the School of Mechanical and Design Engineering, we're helping solve societal problems through creative and practical engineering solutions, combined with technical academic knowledge.
- School of Energy and Electronic Engineering At the School of Energy and Electronic Engineering, we explore how technology is used to understand and improve the way we interact with energy in all its forms. This ranges from building an online diagnosis tool for solving issues with nuclear power plants, to increasing the functions and usability of prostheses and using machine learning to predict electricity consumption.
- 100% of UoP students are in work or further study within 6 months of graduating (DLHE, 2017).
- UoP maintained a rating of 94% for overall student satisfaction (NSS, 2018).
- UoP hold the Athena SWAN Bronze award for gender equality.
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering Management
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering and Technology with Foundation Year
- Industrial Design
- Innovation Engineering
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Product Design and Innovation
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Project Management
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Energy and Power Systems Management
- Engineering Geology
- Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Home to the Institute of Biological and Biomedical Sciences. (UoP researchers discovered a plastic-eating enzyme which could help solve the world's plastic crisis).
- Access to some of the best facilities in the country including: Institute of Marine Sciences, molecular biology research labs.
- Portsmouth the ideal place to study marine biological sciences (temperate marine habitats and internationally-protected conservation areas).
- Subject to course you may be involved in worldwide research.
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Networks
- Computer Science
- Computing and Information Systems
- Cyber Security and
- Forensic Computing
- Data Science and Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Network Administration and Management
- Data Analytics
- Forensic Information Technology
- Geographical Information Systems
- Information Systems
- Law and LegalTech LLM
- Biochemistry BSc (Hons)
- Biology BSc (Hons)
- Marine Biology BSc (Hons)
- Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)
- Environmental Science BSc (Hons)
- Marine Environmental Science BSc (Hons)
- Applied Aquatic Biology
- Medical Biotechnology
- PGCE Course
- Science MRes
|Passport Bursary, Malaysian (Jan 2020)||up to 10% (1st Year)|
|Chancellors Global Academic Merit Scholarships (UG & PG, Sep 2020)||£5,000 (1st Year)|
|Vice Chancellors Global Development Scholarship (Sep 2020)||£1,600 (1st Year)|
Speak with our experts
To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
"Miss Tan Mei Pei was a tremendous help in my application to the university as well as for an australian visa. She was very patient and provided detailed guidance which made the process very smooth. Very grateful for everything & would recommend her services to anyone looking to study in Australia"
"The staff (Ms Tan) of AECC Global who guided me is very helpful and efficient. There is no delay in anything or any inconvenience. Her work was all up to date. AECC Global is a very good choice if you are considering studies abroad."
"I applied for multiple universities alone, and only required the help of AECC when applying to Deakin University. Honestly I wish I'd have found them earlier and got their assistance for my other applications. My representative - Mun Yeu, was super helpful and quick to respond. 12/10 would recommend anyone."