IELTS Test Preparation Tips
How to prepare for the IELTS Speaking & Listening at home?
- Take a practice test online to understand your language proficiency, your strengths & weaknesses and work towards improving your language skills day by day.
- Create a study plan for your IELTS exam preparation and regularly catch up with the schedule.
- Make the best use of all the free IELTS preparation resources available online, Do your research to understand the test format and keep practising until you feel confident to take up the exam.
- Depending on your requirements, you can either opt for the IELTS Academic Preparation or the IELTS General Preparation.
- The average IELTS preparation time is between 6-8 weeks. You can either start preparing by yourself at home or join a coaching centre.
Wondering what to do after completing your English proficiency test?
Explore our top courses to study abroad or just fill in the enquiry form on this page! Our AECC Global's expert counselors are here to guide you in helping you choose a course and institution that matches your career inspirations. Get in touch now!