Auckland University of Technology
Ranked in the top 1.2% of the world’s universities, AUT is New Zealand’s fastest growing postgraduate study destination, and one of the world’s top young universities.
AUT creates graduates who are world ready, not just career ready. Curiosity, creativity, connection and collaboration are the new global currency.
AUT is the only University in New Zealand that upgraded from a polytechnic status
AUT is also ranked at Top 70 Young university in the world (QS Top 50 under 50, 2019
Get advise on courses offer by Auckland University of TechnologySpeak With Us Today
- AUT perspective is firmly global – 48% of AUT academic staff are international and AUT students come from 140 different countries.
- Each year, 5,600 international students study at AUT.
- AUT alumni now live and work in 80 different countries.
- AUT have 5,000 industry partnerships world-wide.
- AUT is proud of the inclusive, vibrant and collegial culture.
- New Zealand is ranked top in the world for preparing students for their future, and Auckland is the third best city in the world to live.
Innovative and relevant research
- AUT is ranked #1 in New Zealand for global research impact. AUT collaborated with 140 countries and receive the most citations from the USA, Australia, UK, China and Germany.
- AUT has research institutes and centres in a broad range of specialities including space research, big data, artificial intelligence, physical activity and nutrition, sustainable tourism, robotics, ecology, indigenous language revitalisation and financial forecasting.
- AUT is the fastest growing postgraduate destination in New Zealand; AUT doctorate numbers have almost tripled since 2009.
|New Zealand Government Scholarships (NZAID)(At least: CGPA 3.98)||100%|
Let us assist your studies to Auckland University of Technology.Get in Touch
*Note: The indicated course fees is per annum based and based on completing a standard full time study load. Fees may increase yearly.