UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE
WHY STUDY COMMERCE AT NEWCASTLE?
- Employers prefer our graduates – 93.8% of Bachelor of Commerce graduates are employed within four months of completing their degree. (Overall employment rate – 2018 Graduate Outcomes Survey).
- Real-world experience – We work with industry to create work-ready graduates that possess the skills and business acumen employers desire.
- Greater Bank Finance Lab – Located on level one of the University’s new state of the art CBD vertical campus, NeW Space, the Greater Bank Finance Lab is a hands-on learning environment, enabling University of Newcastle Business School students to build their skills in financial decision making, risk management and economic systems, before they graduate.
- Make global connections – Take part in international immersions, placements, student exchange and leadership programs in countries all over the world.
- Study at NeW Space – NeW Space, in Newcastle’s CBD, provides the optimum environment for you to excel in your studies.
- Build your networks – The BusCom Student Association is a vibrant student community that provides professional networking opportunities through industry partnerships.
|SCHOLARSHIP||AMOUNT (TOTAL VALUE)|
|Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (FEBE) International UG Scholarship||A$5000 per annum|
|FEBE International Architecture and Built Environment PG Coursework Scholarship||A$4000 – A$12,000|
|FEBE International Engineering & Technology PG Coursework Scholarship||A$4000 – A$12,000|
|MBA (Global) International Scholarship||25% of tuition fee|
|Newcastle International College (NIC) Malaysian Scholarship||Up to A$5,500|
Speak with our experts
To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
"Miss Tan Mei Pei was a tremendous help in my application to the university as well as for an australian visa. She was very patient and provided detailed guidance which made the process very smooth. Very grateful for everything & would recommend her services to anyone looking to study in Australia"
"The staff (Ms Tan) of AECC Global who guided me is very helpful and efficient. There is no delay in anything or any inconvenience. Her work was all up to date. AECC Global is a very good choice if you are considering studies abroad."
"I applied for multiple universities alone, and only required the help of AECC when applying to Deakin University. Honestly I wish I'd have found them earlier and got their assistance for my other applications. My representative - Mun Yeu, was super helpful and quick to respond. 12/10 would recommend anyone."